Estate Planning Services Tailored To Meet Your Needs

If I have a child support order that was entered in another state but the parent paying it has moved to North Carolina, can it be enforced in North Carolina?

Yes. Contact your local child support enforcement office or visit the North Carolina Division of Social Services website at for a full list of child support enforcement services offered in the North Carolina. In more complicated cases of enforcement in North Carolina, North Carolina Family Law Attorney John Fernandez can evaluate your case to determine what enforcement tools are available to you in North Carolina.

Call the Law Office of John P. Fernandez if you have questions or need legal representation in a family law matter. John Fernandez is licensed to practice law in North Carolina. The laws of North Carolina may differ from other states and no information contained herein should be considered legal advice.

About John Fernandez

John P. Fernandez | Child Custody and Divorce Lawyer | Raleigh, NCAttorney John Fernandez works with North Carolina individuals and families who need advice or representation in estate planning and administration matters. John provides an in-depth analysis of each client’s needs and works toward reducing estate taxes, avoiding probate and ensuring that health care decisions are handled appropriately. John helps individuals with modest and large estates achieve their goals.


John P. Fernandez
Attorney at Law
9555 US Highway 15-501 North
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
(919) 601-5028

Estate Planning Services Tailored To Meet Your Needs

Copyright © 2018 John Fernandez Law. All rights reserved.   Disclaimers